Client Supervisor - Corporate and Public Affairs
- To be responsible for the supervision of account work performed by junior staff.
- To demonstrate the ability to manage up, as well as manage across with peers and mentor account team members.
- To learn Edelman’s various Communications Marketing processes/approaches, including public engagement, message workshops, master narrative assignments, brand engagement, social media campaigns, and stakeholder mapping exercises.
- To be able to support integrated teams in the execution of these processes for clients.
Write job description, requirements, and benef
- At least 5 years of experience in Corporate Communications and/or related field including government relations, investor relations, corporate secretary, public affairs, research, management consulting
- Educational and/or work experience in the finance industry is preferred
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Superior written and verbal communications skills (in both Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- A confident communicator and presenter (in both Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- Able to work in a high pressure working environments
- Intricate level of understanding of the account(s), the clients’ businesses, products, markets, personnel, outside influencers, opposition, etc.
- Solid grasp of all basic public relations tools and how they are used to achieve client goals
- Strong research, writing and editing skills and the ability to develop media contacts/relationships
- Fundamental understanding of media outreach assignments and the ability to apply experience and initiative in developing appropriate traditional and online media strategies
- Able to manage large projects, as well as teams, on multiple size accounts,
- Understands clients’ businesses and their missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners and other businesses/organizations, etc.; able to impart this knowledge to team members,
- Familiar with best-practice integrated Marketing Communications tactics and tools and the ability to appropriately recommend them to executive-level clients and lead the execution of all related projects in-house,
- Able to act as daily client contact for multiple clients simultaneously and possess a track record of responsible, client-related finance, management, including comprehensive managing within client budgets
- Able to manage and inspire a team and to make sound judgments on a daily basis, knowing when to seek senior counsel,
- Interested in current affairs
its with detail information
Public RelationsCommunicationCorporate and Public Affairs
Do you want to use your google account?