Whom You'll Work With
You will join our Indonesia team as a Client Manager. A Client Manager works in local and our global clients in APAC MEA region as well as across the region.
What You'll Do
A Client Manager is responsible for managing her/his project teams’ performance as it relates to client service and quality control. She/he will understand Edelman’s various Communications Marketing processes/approaches and capabilities, including public engagement, message workshops, master narrative assignments, brand engagement and stakeholder mapping exercises, and be able to recommend appropriate tactics to clients and lead small teams on project implementation.
- At least 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in agency and/or related fields, including research, advertising, management consulting, media or publishing
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university, master degree preferred
- Proven ability to manage large projects and small teams on one or more sizable accounts
- A comprehensive understanding of his/her clients’ businesses and their missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners and other businesses/organizations, etc., and will be able to impart this knowledge to account team members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrates ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit work of others
Public RelationMarketing StrategyCommunication Strategy
Do you want to use your google account?